4. Portions of the Site are private. Access to the private areas of the Site may be granted to authorized users (“Users”) by PMI. If you are a User, certain information about you may be available to certain other Users inside and outside of PMI. Each User may be provided access to certain projects (“Projects”) and to certain information about other Users with access to the same Project or Projects. Access to the private areas of the Site may be restricted by the use of usernames and passwords, by providing the relevant Users with specific uniform resource locators (“URL)” also known as “Internet addresses”) that link to particular pages on the Site, or by other technological means.
5. PMI may collect and/or track using proprietary or third-party solutions (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users of the Site, (2) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with PMI or the Site via e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the user in online forms, registration forms, surveys, etc. (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on pages that users access.
7. When a user performs a search within the Site, PMI may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed. PMI may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
8. PMI may use personal data it collects for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Aggregate data on users’ home servers may be used for internal purposes such as researching and identifying market segments and needs. Unless otherwise agreed, PMI will not sell or disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to PMI, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, to protect the rights and intellectual property of PMI, or in urgent circumstances to protect PMI or the personal safety of any individual. PMI reserves the right to transfer such information to successors to the relevant portion of PMI’s business.
9. PMI may implement security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Please note, however, that PMI cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from PMI via the Site or e-mail. Accordingly, PMI is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. For more private communication, users can contact PMI by telephone at the main office via the telephone number provided below.
10. Users may at any time opt out of having their personal information used by PMI to send promotional correspondence to them, by contacting PMI via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone as indicated below. PMI will not share your personally identifiable information with an unrelated third-party unless you have opted in to PMI doing so.
11. Upon request via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, PMI will provide to users a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by PMI regarding the user. Users may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that PMI has collected by the Site or may request their personal record to be removed from PMI’s database by contacting PMI via postal mail, e-mail, or telephone as indicated below.
12. California Shine the Light Law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine the Light” law) permits individuals who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. We will never disclose your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes without your authorization. However, if you would like to make a request for information under the Shine The Light law, please contact us by email at Info@PMIdigital.com. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
13. PMI does not knowingly solicit information from children and it does not knowingly market the Site or its products or services to children. To the extent that PMI is able to determine the age of users by their submissions to, or communications with, the Site, PMI will not knowingly (a) collect or post information from individuals under thirteen years of age (“Children” or “Child”) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent, or (b) provide any personally identifying information collected from Children, regardless of its source, to any third-party for any purpose whatsoever.
14. To the extent registration is required for certain services on the Site, and a user submits information to PMI through such a registration process that indicates that such user is a Child, PMI will use reasonable efforts to alert the Child’s parent or guardian to the Child’s registration and provide instructions on how the parent or guardian can delete the Child’s registration, if so desired. No information collected through the Site from users self-identified as Children will knowingly be used for any direct marketing or promotional purposes.
15. The Site may contain links to other Internet web sites, including PMI partners. However, PMI does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of these web sites. You should review these policies in connection with your use of such third-party sites.
16. PMI has established reasonable precautions to protect collected personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, which include technical, contractual, administrative and physical steps. Please note that while PMI has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from PMI via the Site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed.
18. This policy shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of law rules, and the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute shall be the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
19. Contact Information. Questions or concerns regarding PMI data protections practices should be addressed to:
204 5th Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Attn: IT Department
20. More policy information can be found under “Terms and Conditions.”
You hereby accept the following:
1. No Violation of Laws. You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the website, violate any applicable law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not make available through PMI, or PMIdigital.com, any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
4. Links to Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which this website links, and that link to this website. PMI does not have any control over external websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to an external website or webpage, PMI does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PMI disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of external websites and web pages.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The website is provided “as is”. PMI and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PMI nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that PMIdigital.com will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content through, PMIdigital.com at your own discretion and risk.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Legal Notices. If you have questions or concerns about PMI’s legal terms, policies, copyright information, trademark information, or other legal topics, please contact the appropriate person below.
PMI, Notice Officer
204 5th Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by PMI, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. PMI and its associated logos are our trademarks and/or service marks. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks or logos.
Certain materials available on or through the Site are our Works (content we own, authored, created, purchased, or licensed or which we shall own, author, create, purchase, or license). Our Works may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and/or other laws, and we reserve and retain all rights in our Works and the Site. We hereby grant you a limited non-assignable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Site. This license does not permit you to sell, license, and/or make any commercial use of brandnewschool.com or its contents and materials and/ or any information derived from brandnewschool.com and/or its contents and materials.
The above-described license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms. If you breach any provision of these Terms, any license you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated.
If You believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting the Site’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If notified of an allegation that the Site contains infringing information, materials or other content, PMI may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the same from the Site and from any other media or server where the infringing content may be stored or displayed by PMIdigital.com. Notices to PMIdigital.com regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be sent to the address given under Legal Notices above.
PMI and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including suggestions, proposals, original artwork, or ideas for new products, new promotions, new advertising campaigns, new or improved products and services, feature enhancements, processes, materials, new product names, marketing plans or any other idea (collectively referred to as “Submissions”) in any form. This policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when PMI produces, services, features, or marketing strategies might seem similar, or even identical to, ideas submitted to PMI. If you submit ideas, despite our request that you do not send us any ideas, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions regardless of what your letter says.
You agree that: (1) PMI has no obligation to keep Submissions confidential; (2) that PMI shall have no obligation to review the Submission; (3) PMI may redistribute the Submission, in whole or in part, including their contents, for any purpose and in any way; (4) your Submission and contents therein will automatically become the property of PMI, without any compensation to the submitting party.
PMI service marks, trademarks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable intellectual property assets. We take the misuse, abuse, and harm of our trademarks seriously. Please report trademark misuse by emailing info@PMIdigital.com
We’re a hybrid creative studio + production company. We removed the bloat, the client lunches, the lip service – so we can focus on being “makers.” We are an idea lab.
End-to-end solutions for 360º campaigns. From broadcast to business cards and everything in between.
Fortunate to work with some of the largest and most influential brands in the world and the fiery up-and-comers, too. Google, Microsoft, PPG, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Phillips, Dollar Bank, Playstation, DLC, GNC, BFGoodrich, DropBox, and the MLB, to name a few.
We like to think we’ve got our finger on the pulse and that we know how to move the needle.
So give us a shout. We don’t bite, and we’re all pretty nice. Let’s start gettin’ to know each other and talkin’ about that super cool thing we’re gonna make together!