Terms & Conditions
Full Agreement The following terms and conditions govern all use of Production Masers Inc.’s (“PMI”) website and all content available at or through this website. The website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute any offer to perform, or any solicitation of request to perform, services. Any and all services to be performed by PMI are or would be subject to separate agreements in writing between authorized PMI representatives and business customers with whom PMI chose to contract.
You hereby accept the following:
1. No Violation of Laws. You agree that you will not, in connection with your use of the website, violate any applicable law or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not make available through PMI, or PMIdigital.com, any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
4. Links to Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which this website links, and that link to this website. PMI does not have any control over external websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to an external website or webpage, PMI does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PMI disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of external websites and web pages.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The website is provided “as is”. PMI and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PMI nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that PMIdigital.com will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content through, PMIdigital.com at your own discretion and risk.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Legal Notices. If you have questions or concerns about PMI’s legal terms, policies, copyright information, trademark information, or other legal topics, please contact the appropriate person below.
PMI, Notice Officer
204 5th Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by PMI, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. PMI and its associated logos are our trademarks and/or service marks. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks or logos.
Certain materials available on or through the Site are our Works (content we own, authored, created, purchased, or licensed or which we shall own, author, create, purchase, or license). Our Works may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and/or other laws, and we reserve and retain all rights in our Works and the Site. We hereby grant you a limited non-assignable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Site. This license does not permit you to sell, license, and/or make any commercial use of brandnewschool.com or its contents and materials and/ or any information derived from brandnewschool.com and/or its contents and materials.
The above-described license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms. If you breach any provision of these Terms, any license you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated.
If You believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting the Site’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If notified of an allegation that the Site contains infringing information, materials or other content, PMI may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the same from the Site and from any other media or server where the infringing content may be stored or displayed by PMIdigital.com. Notices to PMIdigital.com regarding any alleged copyright infringement should be sent to the address given under Legal Notices above.
PMI and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including suggestions, proposals, original artwork, or ideas for new products, new promotions, new advertising campaigns, new or improved products and services, feature enhancements, processes, materials, new product names, marketing plans or any other idea (collectively referred to as “Submissions”) in any form. This policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when PMI produces, services, features, or marketing strategies might seem similar, or even identical to, ideas submitted to PMI. If you submit ideas, despite our request that you do not send us any ideas, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions regardless of what your letter says.
You agree that: (1) PMI has no obligation to keep Submissions confidential; (2) that PMI shall have no obligation to review the Submission; (3) PMI may redistribute the Submission, in whole or in part, including their contents, for any purpose and in any way; (4) your Submission and contents therein will automatically become the property of PMI, without any compensation to the submitting party.
PMI service marks, trademarks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable intellectual property assets. We take the misuse, abuse, and harm of our trademarks seriously. Please report trademark misuse by emailing info@PMIdigital.com
We’re a hybrid creative studio + production company. We removed the bloat, the client lunches, the lip service – so we can focus on being “makers.” We are an idea lab.
End-to-end solutions for 360º campaigns. From broadcast to business cards and everything in between.
Fortunate to work with some of the largest and most influential brands in the world and the fiery up-and-comers, too. Google, Microsoft, PPG, Volvo, Mitsubishi, Phillips, Dollar Bank, Playstation, DLC, GNC, BFGoodrich, DropBox, and the MLB, to name a few.
We like to think we’ve got our finger on the pulse and that we know how to move the needle.
So give us a shout. We don’t bite, and we’re all pretty nice. Let’s start gettin’ to know each other and talkin’ about that super cool thing we’re gonna make together!